Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cyril Helnwein: Myths & Fairytales

This past weekend I had the chance to meet Cyril Helnwein - an Irish photographer who is based out of Los Angeles. Outside of being an extremely cool person, he is one of the better photographers that I have seen in some time. This past week he was displaying his latest series Myths & Fairytales at Los Angeles' artwalk. Here are some images:














I must also add, none of these photos are touched up by Photoshop. Cyril made it very clear to me that he prides his work on not having to 'touch up' any of his pieces . Be on the look out for a post I will be writing in the near future on Cyril's father, Gottfried Helnwein - who happens to be one of the most successful painters in the world.

For more info on Cyril:
Cyril Helnwein's Official Site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooo SICK! I LOVE it!!!