Wednesday, October 8, 2008

KWAME

My booboo (with support from me of course while I was taking breaks from making my latest mix) created our first original Munny this past weekend. Meet Kwame (which is African for 'born on Saturday', which he was). He orginally looked like this:



yes, he was caucasian at one point.

It was quite a tedious and time consuming process. The hair was created by burning this cool yarn we found so that it gave more of a dreadlock look (took foreverrrr). The shirt was painted freehand by the very talented Krizia Bajos (also known to others as Bollo). Anyways, here are documented pics of the birth of my new roommate- Kwame:








NOT FOR SALE (unless the right offer is made)

1 comment:

aura rav said...

Ohh I want one! it is really cool you should do some and sell them and I hope thats a real joint ;)